Dynamics AX Technical Support Lead
- Taguig, Philippines
Hitachi is ranked as the 71st largest company in the world according to Fortune 500 and operating in 100 countries. The Hitachi Solutions division has 9,000 Microsoft Professionals. We are one of the largest Microsoft Dynamics System Integrator across the world with over 1,000 Microsoft Dynamics consultants. We have consistently won the global Microsoft Dynamics partner of the year award from 2010 to 2017.
Hitachi was founded on a principle of delivering innovations that answer society’s challenges. With our talented team and proven experience in global markets, together we can Inspire the World! Hitachi prides itself on hiring a diverse workforce. We are more innovative when we bring people from all walks of life together. Our success is based on our employees who share a common commitment to innovation and creativity.
- Lead the identification of user problems and work within a structured problem management and resolution process to solve them within established SLAs. Triage initial incidents and service requests, ensure the end to end delivery of our service and ultimately the satisfaction of our customers, through exceptional customer service.
- Take first line support resolution with end customers based on scripts and knowledgebase data.
- Assign ticket severity, prioritizing work accordingly, and collaborating with other staff and vendor support resources to resolve issues.
- Provide technical assistance and consultation to other members of our organization.
- Accurately document all the above activities.
- Gain ongoing training in new technologies and methodologies, as well as for vendor certification.
- Bachelors degree
- At least 5 years experience performing technical support for Dynamics AX/365 for Operations
- Have the ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks according to urgency and importance while remaining calm and focused
- Flexible and can work independently
OUR COMPETITIVE EDGE
We work together in a dynamic and rewarding work environment. We have an experienced leadership team, excellent technology and product expertise, and strong relationships with a broad base of customers and partners.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits package, regular performance review, performance bonuses, and regular trainings.
What is it like working here?
We pride ourselves on being industry leaders and providing an enjoyable work environment where our people can grow personally and professionally. Hitachi is the place people can develop skills they're excited about. The following are our commitments to employees.
We recognize our profitability and project success comes from our team - great people doing great things. As such, we pursue profitable growth and expanded opportunities for our team.
We offer challenging and diverse work across multiple industries and reward creativity and entrepreneurial innovation.
We respect, encourage, and support each individuals needs to continually learn and grow personally and professionally. We are committed to fostering our people.
We believe that investing in our community is just as important as investing in our organization. To that extent, we fundraise, volunteer, and allocate funds to support local charities.
We listen. Every employee has something important to say that can contribute to enriching our environment.