Business Development Coordinator
- Greenville, SC
Hitachi Solutions is a core IT Company of the Hitachi Group, which employs over 330,000 people worldwide. Headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, Hitachi Solutions' reach extends to group companies in Japan and abroad, working with a worldwide network of alliance partners. Through systems integration, we strive to provide ideal solutions and products to customers in a diverse set of countries and regions including Asia, North America and Europe. Using a portfolio of management consulting, implementation, and support services, we help our clients compete with the largest global enterprises leveraging powerful, affordable, and easy to use industry solutions built on Microsoft technologies. Our vision is to help you achieve your vision through superior products, prices, and people.
The Business Development Coordinator will be responsible for lead generation & qualification to drive new business. This position will work closely with our Directors of Business Development and other key members (both internal and external to Hitachi Solutions) in Sales and Marketing. The Business Development Coordinator will report to the Sales Operations Manager.
Candidate must report to the local office.
· Identify and capture new business within North America
· Prospect, qualify and develop sales-ready leads through targeted, outbound calling and emailing campaigns
· Gain understanding of client’s situation and gather information about the prospect’s needs and pain points
· Document successful approaches and sources of new business
· Outbound sales – defined number of calls and emails
· Attend calls, as necessary, to discuss and collaborate on the results of marketing/call campaigns, as well as share key account intelligence
Update CRM with notes and activities to insure proper account intelligence
• Proven track record of effectively researching, qualifying, and closing prospective clients
• 2+ years sales experience preferred - business development, B2B sales, telesales, outbound sales, etc.
• Strong knowledge of business applications business – ERP, CRM, HCM, etc.
• Microsoft Dynamics platform experience preferred
• Tech savvy and proficient in the use of office productivity tools, services, and applications
• Excellent communication skills - verbal and written. Good phone presence.
• Active listening skills
• Ability to learn, reason and adapt quickly
• Positive, assertive person comfortable with building customer relationships
• Track record of building and maintaining strong client relationships
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.