Microsoft Dynamics CRM - Sr Consultant
- Bangalore, bangalore, Karnataka, India
Hitachi Solutions, Ltd., headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, is a core member of Information & Telecommunication Systems Company of Hitachi Group and a recognized leader in delivering proven business and IT strategies and solutions to companies across many industries. The company provides value-driven services throughout the IT life cycle from systems planning to systems integration, operation and maintenance. Hitachi Solutions delivers products and services of superior value to customers worldwide through key subsidiaries in the United States, Europe, China and India. The flagship company in the Hitachi Group's information and communication system solutions business, Hitachi Solutions also offers solutions for social innovation such as smart cities.
- Understand functional design and provide a technical architecture that will meet functional design
- Ability to read a software requirement and produce a technical specification.
- Ensure that there are complete unit tests for every component or task.
- Develop required functionality and feature by coding on .Net platform & Internal Framework.
- Review code and ensure it conforms to standards.
- Help improve quality of existing code base
- Ensure project is complete according to written specifications. Communication and Teamwork.
- Follow best practices while coding [.NET & Microsoft Dynamics CRM].
- Ensure that code is scalable for high performance scenarios
- Educational qualification: BE/MCA or equivalent degree in computer science
- Atleast 2 years’ experience of developing solutions on Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Strong understanding of the CRM Platform (Scripting, Plugins, WorkFlows, Dialogs, Client Extensions, SDK)
- Good understanding of CRM Functional Modules
- Good understanding of SSRS and CRM Reports
- Strong and proved ASP.NET programming using C# (MVC, Web API) ;database concepts; OO analysis and design under SDLC environment.
- Development/Installation experience on an IFD environment is a plus.
- Knowledge of CRM 2015 would be a plus
- Certification on CRM 2013 / 2015 would be a plus.