Dynamics AX D365 Trade and Logistics Consultant
- Irvine, CA
Hitachi Solutions is a business application consulting firm and trusted provider of vertical industry solutions built on the Microsoft Cloud.
Our mission is to help our clients compete with the largest global enterprises by using powerful, easy to use and affordable industry solutions built on Microsoft Dynamics AX and Microsoft Dynamics CRM enhanced with world class Business Analytics, and Portals and Collaboration.
With a balanced view of strategy, people, process, and technology, we work with companies to understand their unique business needs and provide focused industry solutions to improve their business.
Our consultants are committed to helping clients quickly realize measurable business value and achieve sustainable ROI.
Recognized as the Microsoft 2014 CRM Global Partner of the Year and the 2014 Dynamics Global Outstanding Reseller of the Year, Hitachi Solutions America provides global capabilities with regional offices in the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada, India, Japan, China, and Asia Pacific.
As a Hitachi Solutions Dynamics AX Trade/Logistics (T&L) Consultant, you will be responsible for participating at all phases of the project life cycle including: analyzing, designing, modeling, testing and deploying suitable and appropriate solutions. The successful candidate will be a self-motivated individual, who can work under dynamic conditions and within deadlines.
- Minimum 3-6 years of experience with Dynamics AX Trade and Logistics Full life cycle implementations (up tp version 7)
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in ERP implementation principles, practices, and methodologies.
- Experience and strong working knowledge across Financial, Supply Chain Management, Human Resources, and CRM suite of applications.
- Prior experience in implementing Dynamics AX T&L Modules
- Understand how to build and maintain positive client and peer relationships
- Demonstrate capabilities in evaluating business processes and recommending improvements
- Demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills
- ability to travel within the USA
This position can be based anywhere in the USA though travel will be required.