Azure Architect - PaaS Solution Architect
- Chicago, IL
Hitachi Solutions is a core IT Company of the Hitachi Group, which employs over 330,000 people worldwide. Headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, Hitachi Solutions' reach extends to group companies in Japan and abroad, working with a worldwide network of alliance partners. Through systems integration, we strive to provide ideal solutions and products to customers in a diverse set of countries and regions including Asia, North America and Europe. Using a portfolio of management consulting, implementation, and support services, we help our clients compete with the largest global enterprises leveraging powerful, affordable, and easy to use industry solutions built on Microsoft technologies. Our vision is to help you achieve your vision through superior products, prices, and people.
We are currently looking for experienced consultants to join our team in our Business Analytics and Collaboration Practice. The candidate will be well versed in Windows operating system, Azure and PaaS, with an excellent data and development background. Current Azure and PaaS skills and knowledge are a must combined with a strong communication skill set and an ability to work with both technical and functional audiences.
• Bachelor Degree or equivalent in Information technology studies
• MCSE or other Microsoft certifications and Azure Certifications
• 2 years PaaS experience in Azure (AWS experience is also an asset)
• 2 years Azure experience
• 3 years Web Apps experience
• 3 years Azure Classic Web and Worker Roles experience
• 5 years Microsoft Data Platform Skills
• 2 years - SQL Azure, Azure Tables
• 5 years - Visual Studio with Continuous Integration
• 2 years - Infrastructure as code
• 5 years PowerShell experience (JSON, XML, other scripting an asset)
• 5 years Microsoft SQL Server experience (Configuration, Administration and Tuning)
• 5 years development in C# or other .Net technologies-
• Ability to travel within both Canada and the United States
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.