- Atlanta, GA
Hitachi Solutions is a core IT Company of the Hitachi Group, which employs over 330,000 people worldwide. Headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, Hitachi Solutions' reach extends to group companies in Japan and abroad, working with a worldwide network of alliance partners. Through systems integration, we strive to provide ideal solutions and products to customers in a diverse set of countries and regions including Asia, North America and Europe. Using a portfolio of management consulting, implementation, and support services, we help our clients compete with the largest global enterprises leveraging powerful, affordable, and easy to use industry solutions built on Microsoft technologies. Our vision is to help you achieve your vision through superior products, prices, and people.
We are currently looking for experienced consultants to join our team in our Business Analytics and Collaboration Practice. The candidate will be well versed in Windows operating system, with a primary focus on delivering Master Data Management consulting services combined with a strong communication skill set and an ability to work with both technical and functional audiences. Candidate should have the ability to train, coach and lead teams through a project.
• Bachelor Degree or equivalent in Information technology studies
• Solid understanding of general technology concepts
• Data Management or Data Governance Experience
• Subject Area experience with customer, vendor, employee or product domains
• 2 years SQL Server
• 3 years C# and .Net experience
• 3 years Visual Studio experience
• 3 years WCF experience
• 3 years – Windows Workflow Foundation
• Experience with MDS would be a plus
• Data Management Experience
• Ability to travel within both Canada and the United States
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.