- Auckland, New Zealand
Hitachi is ranked as the 71st largest company in the world according to Fortune 500 and operating in 100 countries. The Hitachi Solutions division has 9,000 Microsoft Professionals. We are one of the largest Microsoft Dynamics System Integrator across the world with over 1,000 Microsoft Dynamics consultants. We have consistently won the global Microsoft Dynamics partner of the year award from 2010 to 2017.
Hitachi was founded on a principle of delivering innovations that answer society’s challenges. With our talented team and proven experience in global markets, together we can Inspire the World! Hitachi prides itself on hiring a diverse workforce. We are more innovative when we bring people from all walks of life together. Our success is based on our employees who share a common commitment to innovation and creativity.
To be able to effectively perform the day-to-day coordination of activities within the project team members and ensure that all tasks are complete as planned.
- Attends all project related meetings to capture RAID (Risk, Actions, Issues and Decisions) items and prepare minutes of meetings.
- Prepare the Weekly Status Report and reviews the report with the Project Manager prior to posting.
- Ensures that the Change Request Log is constantly updated and discussed with the Project Manager to properly manage exceptions against approved project scope, timelines and budget.
- Assists the Project Manager in managing the project portal to ensure all project assets are uploaded in the portal.
- Assists the Project Manager in preparing presentation decks for meetings (e.g. Steering Committee Meetings, Stream Leads Meeting, etc.).
- Prepares and updates the project timeline in Microsoft Project.
- Reviews timesheets for proper project charging and submits to Project Manager for review and approval.
- Analyzes and reconciles approved timesheets with draft invoices
- Making schedules of what needs to be completed by what date, as well as of team meetings and coordinating the same with other members.
- Compiling and maintaining interim project reports and minutes of meetings.
- Communicating relevant information to all team members, such as change in schedule dates, changes in the project's requirements, unexpected hitches etc.
- Performs Quality Assurance and Testing including
o Writes Test scripts for Business Applications
o Conducts Testing of the business application during System Testing phase
o Captures and records system test defects in the Issues log
o Update and monitors Issues log and generating summary reports for analysis
o Updating Test scripts based on agreed decision and resolution
- Consult with experts in specialist functional and technical areas; translate specialist knowledge on specialist areas of translation. This would require conducting meetings/interviews and capturing the intent of the document.
- Prepare project proposals, training materials, or online documentation and help systems for assigned projects.
- Bachelor's degree in business of any related field
- Prior Order to Cash or Billing Experience with an ERP or Billing System
- At least 2-4 years of relevant experience in an IT Industry or equivalent
- Quality assurance and Testing experience
- Knowledgeable in: Billing Systems or ERP Project Delivery, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Office
- Excellent in: Communication Skills, Interpersonal Skills, Time Management, Attention to details
OUR COMPETITIVE EDGE
We work together in a dynamic and rewarding work environment. We have an experienced leadership team, excellent technology and product expertise, and strong relationships with a broad base of customers and partners.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits package, regular performance review, performance bonuses, and regular trainings.
What is it like working here?
• We pride ourselves on being industry leaders and providing an enjoyable work environment where our people can grow personally and professionally. Hitachi is the place people can develop skills they’re excited about. The following are our commitments to employees.
• We recognize our profitability and project success comes from our team—great people doing great things. As such, we pursue profitable growth and expanded opportunities for our team.
• We offer challenging and diverse work across multiple industries and reward creativity and entrepreneurial innovation.
• We respect, encourage, and support each individuals needs to continually learn and grow personally and professionally. We are committed to fostering our people.
• We believe that investing in our community is just as important as investing in our organization. To that extent, we fundraise, volunteer, and allocate funds to support local charities.
• We listen. Every employee has something important to say that can contribute to enriching our environment.
• We compensate fairly. And while employees might come for the paycheck, they stay for the people. Our people are the reason we are exceptional. This is something we never forget.