Hitachi Solutions India hiring for Microsoft Dynamics CRM- Consultant
- Bengaluru, India
Hitachi Solutions, Ltd., headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, is a core member of Information & Telecommunication Systems Company of Hitachi Group and a recognized leader in delivering proven business and IT strategies and solutions to companies across many industries. The company provides value-driven services throughout the IT life cycle from systems planning to systems integration, operation and maintenance. Hitachi Solutions delivers products and services of superior value to customers worldwide through key subsidiaries in the United States, Europe, China and India. The flagship company in the Hitachi Group's information and communication system solutions business, Hitachi Solutions also offers solutions for social innovation such as smart cities.
Relevant experience required: Min 3+ years in MS CRM
Must have skills:
- MS CRM Dynamics 365, MS CRM 2016, configurations/customization, Complex Plug ins, Complex Custom Workflows, actions, Email routers, conversion of existing logics to the relevant business rules based on the version of CRM. Hands on experience on MS CRM Version upgrade (MS CRM 2013 / 2011 to MS CRM 2016 /D365) Integration between CRM and legacy systems, data migration, WCF, SSIS, SSRS, JSON, JQuery, ASP.Net.
- Resource should able to analyse the existing code and optimize the existing code wherever necessary
- Able to communicate and manage customers over emails and calls
- Able to play individual role with any dependency
- Educational qualification: BE/MCA or equivalent degree in computer science
- Atleast 3 years’ experience of developing solutions on Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Strong understanding of the CRM Platform (Scripting, Plugins, WorkFlows, Dialogs, Client Extensions, SDK)
- Good understanding of CRM Functional Modules
- Good understanding of SSRS and CRM Reports
- Strong and proved ASP.NET programming using C# (MVC, Web API) ;database concepts; OO analysis and design under SDLC environment.
- Development/Installation experience on an IFD environment is a plus.