ERP Project Manager
- Taguig, Philippines
Hitachi is ranked as the 38th largest company in the world in the Forbes 500 operating in over 100 countries. The Hitachi Solutions division has 14,000 employees and 9,000 Microsoft Professionals. We are the largest Microsoft Dynamics System Integrator across the world with over 1,000 Microsoft Dynamics consultants. We have consistently won the global Microsoft Dynamics partner of the year award from 2010 to 2015.
Hitachi was founded on a principle of delivering innovations that answer society’s challenges. With our talented team and proven experience in global markets, together we can Inspire the World! Hitachi prides itself on hiring a diverse workforce. We are more innovative when we bring people from all walks of life together. Our success is based on our employees who share a common commitment to innovation and creativity.
We are looking for Project Manager with ERP implementation experience to lead and manage ERP Project Engagement. This person will be responsible for the successful initiating, planning, executing, monitoring and controlling , and closing a project. This person should possess strong leadership skills and has the ability to build strong relationships and alliances with key stakeholders. This person will also be responsible for providing inputs to the Account Manager for implementation updates and assist with the account growth. Other key responsibilities are as follows:
- Performing the work to define and mature the project scope, develop the project management plan, and identify and schedule the project activities. Performing the work to authorize a new project and define its scope.
· Performing the work in the project management plan to accomplish the project objectives under the project scope statement / Statement of Work (SOW).
- Performing the work to compare actual performance with planned performance, to analyze variances, to assess trends to effect process.
- Ability to ensure team delivers the project on time and do consistent timely reminders with client team and internal team
- Performing the work to formally terminate a project and transfer the completed product to operations.
This position would require travel to Customer Locations within Asia.
Skill Set Required:
- Demonstrated track record of successful Project Management on ERP Projects. Dynamics AX project management experience is preferred.
- Specific experience with structured development methodologies and standards.
- Negotiation Skills for keeping the project aligned to the overall business goals as outlined in the Implementation Contract.
- Must be able to manage time, prioritize and communicate commitments.
- Must have strong client and internal communication skills with experience working in highly collaborative teams.
- Excellent people skills and ability to build respectful relationships with all levels of staff.
- Self-motivated to perform effectively and provide accurate results.
- Applicants with prior ERP Implementation background are expected to possess below additional skills:
- Participate in the implementation as a subject matter expert and represent customer's business requirements.
- Must be able to produce specific examples of his or her work product (e.g. business requirements, design, output, and training plans, etc.)
- Applicants with prior Dynamics AX Functional Consulting background are expected to possess below additional skills:
- Advise customer organization on Dynamics AX and help minimize gaps between standard AX customer's business processes with creative configuration
- Applicants with prior Dynamics AX Technical Consulting background are expected to possess below additional skills:
- Dynamics AX Installation & Configuration
- Source Control & Release Management with Dynamics AX
- Post Graduate Degree in Business or Information Technology desired.
- Must have 4 to 5 years working with ERPs with minimum 2 years in a position where significant implementation responsibilities were managed by the candidate.
- One full life cycle project experience as a Project Manager would be preferred. In case a full life cycle experience is not there – multiple smaller experiences as Project Manager can be considered.
- Dynamics AX Certifications in one or more areas if prior experience is with Dynamics AX.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.