CRM Business Analyst
- Singapore, Singapore
Hitachi is ranked as the 38th largest company in the world in the Forbes 500 operating in over 100 countries. The Hitachi Solutions division has 14,000 employees and 9,000 Microsoft Professionals. We are the largest Microsoft Dynamics System Integrator across the world with over 1,000 Microsoft Dynamics consultants. We have consistently won the global Microsoft Dynamics partner of the year award from 2010 to 2015.
Hitachi was founded on a principle of delivering innovations that answer society’s challenges. With our talented team and proven experience in global markets, together we can Inspire the World! Hitachi prides itself on hiring a diverse workforce. We are more innovative when we bring people from all walks of life together. Our success is based on our employees who share a common commitment to innovation and creativity.
To act as an interface to engage with the clients and understand requirements, business processes and produce high quality documents reflecting a strong understanding of the business processes.
· Write detailed Business Requirement, Gap fit analysis and Functional Design documentation.
· Test the functions and the features being developed and confirm that they fulfil the business requirements.
· Prepare detailed training guides and user manuals.
· Provide Training to clients and end-users.
· Provide support post go-live to help resolve issues.
· Educational qualification: Bachelors degree.
· Excellent analytical skills and the ability to generate detailed process flows, business requirements.
· Experience with Microsoft Visio or other process modelling tools.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Proficient with Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Word.
· Strong client interfacing skills. Ability to work through client teams across different business units to gather requirements and communicate effectively.
· Ability to understand multiple enterprise systems, their high level functions and put together flows/summary, Gap-Fit analysis document and map them to the proposed product/solution.
· Nice to have - Understanding of Life/Non-Life insurance business and associated terms/processes (APAC regional business experience preferred).
· Ability to work with a technical team and communicate the details to the client in business terminology.
OUR COMPETITIVE EDGE
We work together in a dynamic and rewarding work environment. We have an experienced leadership team, excellent technology and product expertise, and strong relationships with a broad base of customers and partners.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits package, regular performance review, performance bonuses, and regular trainings.
What is it like working here?
• We pride ourselves on being industry leaders and providing an enjoyable work environment where our people can grow personally and professionally. Hitachi is the place people can develop skills they’re excited about. The following are our commitments to employees.
• We recognize our profitability and project success comes from our team—great people doing great things. As such, we pursue profitable growth and expanded opportunities for our team.
• We offer challenging and diverse work across multiple industries and reward creativity and entrepreneurial innovation.
• We respect, encourage, and support each individuals needs to continually learn and grow personally and professionally. We are committed to fostering our people.
• We believe that investing in our community is just as important as investing in our organization.
To that extent, we fundraise, volunteer, and allocate funds to support local charities.
• We listen. Every employee has something important to say that can contribute to enriching our environment.
• We compensate fairly. And while employees might come for the paycheck, they stay for the people. Our people are the reason we are exceptional. This is something we never forget.