Dynamics AX Manufacturing Consultant
- Irvine, CA
Hitachi Solutions is a core IT Company of the Hitachi Group, which employs over 330,000 people worldwide. Headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, Hitachi Solutions' reach extends to group companies in Japan and abroad, working with a worldwide network of alliance partners. Through systems integration, we strive to provide ideal solutions and products to customers in a diverse set of countries and regions including Asia, North America and Europe. Using a portfolio of management consulting, implementation, and support services, we help our clients compete with the largest global enterprises leveraging powerful, affordable, and easy to use industry solutions built on Microsoft technologies. Our vision is to help you achieve your vision through superior products, prices, and people.
As an Hitachi Solutions Dynamics AX Manufacturing Consultant you will be responsible for participating at all phases of the project life cycle including: analyzing, designing, modeling, testing and deploying suitable and appropriate solutions. The successful candidate will be a self-motivated individual, who can work under dynamic conditions and within deadlines.
• Successful completion of a post-secondary degree/diploma in Business, Computer Science or a related discipline
• Minimum 5-8 years’ experience with full life-cycle implementation of Dynamics AX Manufacturing (up to version AX 2012), consideration to those with deep experience in JD Edwards, Oracle ERP, Navision, etc.
• Demonstrated knowledge and experience in ERP implementation principles, practices and methodologies
• Experience and strong working knowledge across Financial, Human Resources, CRM or Supply Chain Management suite of applications
• Demonstrate capabilities in evaluating business process and recommending improvements
• Prior experience implementing T&L modules with Dynamics AX
• Understand how to build and maintain positive client and peer relationships
• Demonstrate capabilities in evaluating new techniques and utilizing the key elements
• Demonstrate strong communication skills (written and verbal)
• Prepared for some domestic and international travel as required – this could include within Canada and/or the United States
• Opportunity Benefits:
• Medical and Dental Benefit Package (including Long Term and Short Term Disability)
• Base salary plus targeted bonus package
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.