- Manila, Philippines
Hitachi is ranked as the 38th largest company in the world in the Forbes 500 operating in over 100 countries. The Hitachi Solutions division has 14,000 employees and 9,000 Microsoft Professionals. We are the largest Microsoft Dynamics System Integrator across the world with over 1,000 Microsoft Dynamics consultants. We have consistently won the global Microsoft Dynamics partner of the year award from 2010 to 2015.
Hitachi was founded on a principle of delivering innovations that answer society’s challenges. With our talented team and proven experience in global markets, together we can Inspire the World! Hitachi prides itself on hiring a diverse workforce. We are more innovative when we bring people from all walks of life together. Our success is based on our employees who share a common commitment to innovation and creativity.
- Understand functional design and technical design for developing
- Preparing and presenting design proposals for business problems
- Understand Product use cases and offer Self Service oriented solutions by leveraging underlying technologies as against custom programming
- Ensure that there are complete unit tests for every component or task.
- Recognize opportunities to turn customizations into generalized enhancements
- Implementation across multiple customers.
- Ensure that recommended architecture is in line with industry best practices and latest web technology.
- Bachelor’s Degree holder
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with: C#, ASP.NET and MS SQL Server
· Ability to apply system design and development methodologies
- Experience in MS Dynamic CRM, System Integration content management software development methodologies is a plus
- Ability to communicate architectural challenges and solutions to business users
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Architect/Design scalable, Self Service oriented, fault-tolerant applications in Web environment.