- Taguig, Philippines
Hitachi is ranked as the 38th largest company in the world in the Forbes 500 operating in over 100 countries. The Hitachi Solutions division has 14,000 employees and 9,000 Microsoft Professionals. We are the largest Microsoft Dynamics System Integrator across the world with over 1,000 Microsoft Dynamics consultants. We have consistently won the global Microsoft Dynamics partner of the year award from 2010 to 2015.
Hitachi was founded on a principle of delivering innovations that answer society’s challenges. With our talented team and proven experience in global markets, together we can Inspire the World! Hitachi prides itself on hiring a diverse workforce. We are more innovative when we bring people from all walks of life together. Our success is based on our employees who share a common commitment to innovation and creativity.
- Develop and maintain our corporate web site, microsites and blogsite.
- Update content on websites
- Design marketing material, collateral and other graphics work as needed
- Create wire frames as well as visual design components.
- Creative mindset with at least 1 year of web graphics experience.
- Experience in Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Illustrator, CSS/HTML/DHTML, Flash, Visual studio is required
- Good English language verbal and email communication skills
- Understanding of HTML standards and SEO principles.
- Experience with Responsive design is preferred.
OUR COMPETITIVE EDGE
We work together in a dynamic and rewarding work environment. We have an experienced leadership team, excellent technology and product expertise, and strong relationships with a broad base of customers and partners.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits package, regular performance review, performance bonuses, and regular trainings.
What is it like working here?
• We pride ourselves on being industry leaders and providing an enjoyable work environment where our people can grow personally and professionally. Hitachi is the place people can develop skills they’re excited about. The following are our commitments to employees.
• We recognize our profitability and project success comes from our team—great people doing great things. As such, we pursue profitable growth and expanded opportunities for our team.
• We offer challenging and diverse work across multiple industries and reward creativity and entrepreneurial innovation.
• We respect, encourage, and support each individuals needs to continually learn and grow personally and professionally. We are committed to fostering our people.
• We believe that investing in our community is just as important as investing in our organization. To that extent, we fundraise, volunteer, and allocate funds to support local charities.
• We listen. Every employee has something important to say that can contribute to enriching our environment.
• We compensate fairly. And while employees might come for the paycheck, they stay for the people. Our people are the reason we are exceptional. This is something we never forget.