- Manila, Philippines
Hitachi is ranked as the 38th largest company in the world in the Forbes 500 operating in over 100 countries. The Hitachi Solutions division has 14,000 employees and 9,000 Microsoft Professionals. We are the largest Microsoft Dynamics System Integrator across the world with over 1,000 Microsoft Dynamics consultants. We have consistently won the global Microsoft Dynamics partner of the year award from 2010 to 2015.
Hitachi was founded on a principle of delivering innovations that answer society’s challenges. With our talented team and proven experience in global markets, together we can Inspire the World! Hitachi prides itself on hiring a diverse workforce. We are more innovative when we bring people from all walks of life together. Our success is based on our employees who share a common commitment to innovation and creativity.
- Developing & maintaining our corporate web site, microsites and blogsite.
- Updating content on websites
- Designing marketing material, collateral and other graphics work as needed
- Experience with Responsive design is preferred
- Create wire frames as well as visual design components.
- Creative mindset with at least 1 year of web graphics experience
- Experience in Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Illustrator, CSS/HTML/DHTML, Flash, Visual studio is required
- Good English language verbal and email communication skills
- Understanding of HTML standards and SEO principles.