- Taguig, Philippines
Hitachi is ranked as the 38th largest company in the world in the Forbes 500 operating in over 100 countries. The Hitachi Solutions division has 14,000 employees and 9,000 Microsoft Professionals. We are the largest Microsoft Dynamics System Integrator across the world with over 1,000 Microsoft Dynamics consultants. We have consistently won the global Microsoft Dynamics partner of the year award from 2010 to 2015.
Hitachi was founded on a principle of delivering innovations that answer society’s challenges. With our talented team and proven experience in global markets, together we can Inspire the World! Hitachi prides itself on hiring a diverse workforce. We are more innovative when we bring people from all walks of life together. Our success is based on our employees who share a common commitment to innovation and creativity.
· Effectively performs the day-to-day coordination of activities within the project team members and ensure that all tasks are complete as planned.
· Attends all project related meetings to capture RAID (Risk, Actions, Issues and Decisions) items and prepare minutes of meetings.
· Takes responsibility for ensuring that the RAID Log is constantly updated.
· Reviews the RAID Log with Project Manager to ensure proper management of all outstanding items.
· Prepares the Weekly Status Report and reviews the report with the Project Manager prior to posting.
· Ensures that the Change Request Log is constantly updated and discussed with the Project Manager to properly manage exceptions against approved project scope, timelines and budget.
· Assists the Project Manager in managing the project portal to ensure all project assets are uploaded in the portal.
· Assists the Project Manager in preparing presentation decks for meetings (e.g. Steering Committee Meetings, Stream Leads Meeting, etc.).
· Prepares / assists the Project Manager in creating and maintaining the project timeline in Microsoft Project.
· Reviews timesheets for proper project charging and submits to Project Manager for review and approval.
· Prepares schedules of what needs to be completed by what date, as well as of team meetings and coordinating the same with other members.
· Compiles and maintains interim project reports and minutes of meetings.
· Communicates relevant information to all team members, such as change in schedule dates, changes in the project's requirements, unexpected hitches etc.
· Performs other On-site work assignments and other duties as required.
· Consults with experts in specialist functional and technical areas; translate specialist knowledge on specialist areas of translation. This would require conducting meetings/interviews and capturing the intent of the document.
· Prepares project proposals, training materials, or online documentation and help systems for assigned projects.
· Bachelor’s degree in business of any related field
· At least 2-4 years of relevant experience in an IT Industry or equivalent
· Knowledgeable in: ERP Project Delivery, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Office
· Experience in Project Management Office (PMO) is desired.
· Excellent in: Communication Skills, Interpersonal Skills, Time Management, Attention to details
· With in-depth knowledge of the English language
OUR COMPETITIVE EDGE
We work together in a dynamic and rewarding work environment. We have an experienced leadership team, excellent technology and product expertise, and strong relationships with a broad base of customers and partners.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits package, regular performance review, performance bonuses, and regular trainings.
What is it like working here?
• We pride ourselves on being industry leaders and providing an enjoyable work environment where our people can grow personally and professionally. Hitachi is the place people can develop skills they’re excited about. The following are our commitments to employees.
• We recognize our profitability and project success comes from our team—great people doing great things. As such, we pursue profitable growth and expanded opportunities for our team.
• We offer challenging and diverse work across multiple industries and reward creativity and entrepreneurial innovation.
• We respect, encourage, and support each individuals needs to continually learn and grow personally and professionally. We are committed to fostering our people.
• We believe that investing in our community is just as important as investing in our organization. To that extent, we fundraise, volunteer, and allocate funds to support local charities.
• We listen. Every employee has something important to say that can contribute to enriching our environment.
• We compensate fairly. And while employees might come for the paycheck, they stay for the people. Our people are the reason we are exceptional. This is something we never forget.