Entry Level Business Analyst
- Taguig, Philippines
Hitachi is ranked as the 38th largest company in the world in the Forbes 500 operating in over 100 countries. The Hitachi Solutions division has 14,000 employees and 9,000 Microsoft Professionals. We are the largest Microsoft Dynamics System Integrator across the world with over 1,000 Microsoft Dynamics consultants. We have consistently won the global Microsoft Dynamics partner of the year award from 2010 to 2015.
Hitachi was founded on a principle of delivering innovations that answer society’s challenges. With our talented team and proven experience in global markets, together we can Inspire the World! Hitachi prides itself on hiring a diverse workforce. We are more innovative when we bring people from all walks of life together. Our success is based on our employees who share a common commitment to innovation and creativity.
Take responsibility for functional analysis, gap fit with Dynamics AX, determining modification requests to Dynamics AX and writing specifications or their development. It is expected that the functional analyst with possess deep knowledge of one or more Dynamics AX modules and has significant GL, AP, AR and Bank Management experience.
Work as Lead Business Analyst on the assigned engagement.
Present Conference Room Pilot showing Dynamics AX fit to the customers organization
Advise customer organization on Dynamics AX usage and help minimize gaps between standard AX customer's business processes with creative configuration.
Prepare Business Process Discovery Documents.
Prepare functional specification for customizations required for Dynamics AX implementations.
Prepare User Manuals and Training Plans
Provide pre go live and post go live end user support.
Ensure project documents are complete and project is delivered successfully as per the plan.
Degree in Business or Information Technology desired.
2-3 years of experience working with Dynamics AX; AX Certifications required.
At least two years of experience with Dynamics AX Financials is required with experience doing hands-on Configuration of Dynamics AX GL, Bank Management, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Expense Mgmt functionality.
Ability to understand, communicate, interpret client business processes and requirements.
Exposure to Dynamics AX Trade and Logistics, Retail POS, Projects and HR would be a plus but not required
4+ years of experience in IT industry with any mid-market or Enterprise ERP
Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
Ability/Experience to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives without supervision.
Experience and/or ability to document business processes.
OUR COMPETITIVE EDGE
We work together in a dynamic and rewarding work environment. We have an experienced leadership team, excellent technology and product expertise, and strong relationships with a broad base of customers and partners.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits package, regular performance review, performance bonuses, and regular trainings.
What is it like working here?
• We pride ourselves on being industry leaders and providing an enjoyable work environment where our people can grow personally and professionally. Hitachi is the place people can develop skills they’re excited about. The following are our commitments to employees.
• We recognize our profitability and project success comes from our team—great people doing great things. As such, we pursue profitable growth and expanded opportunities for our team.
• We offer challenging and diverse work across multiple industries and reward creativity and entrepreneurial innovation.
• We respect, encourage, and support each individuals needs to continually learn and grow personally and professionally. We are committed to fostering our people.
• We believe that investing in our community is just as important as investing in our organization. To that extent, we fundraise, volunteer, and allocate funds to support local charities.
• We listen. Every employee has something important to say that can contribute to enriching our environment.
• We compensate fairly. And while employees might come for the paycheck, they stay for the people. Our people are the reason we are exceptional. This is something we never forget.