Business Analyst - Trade and Logistics
- Tokyo, Japan
Hitachi is ranked as the 38th largest company in the world in the Forbes 500 operating in over 100 countries. The Hitachi Solutions division has 14,000 employees and 9,000 Microsoft Professionals. We are the largest Microsoft Dynamics System Integrator across the world with over 1,000 Microsoft Dynamics consultants. We have consistently won the global Microsoft Dynamics partner of the year award from 2010 to 2015.
Hitachi was founded on a principle of delivering innovations that answer society’s challenges. With our talented team and proven experience in global markets, together we can Inspire the World! Hitachi prides itself on hiring a diverse workforce. We are more innovative when we bring people from all walks of life together. Our success is based on our employees who share a common commitment to innovation and creativity.
· Work through client teams across different business units to gather requirements and communicate effectively.
· Configure Microsoft Dynamics AX Trade and Logistics Modules based on the requirements
· Demonstrate Microsoft Dynamics AX in Conference Room Pilots
· Test the functions and the features being developed and confirm that they fulfil the business requirements.
· Plan and perform data migration using DIXF into Microsoft Dynamics AX for Vendor Master, Item Master, Customer Master, Sales Orders, Purchase Orders.
· Other duties as deemed necessary for the job.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business Information Systems, or any related field
· Microsoft Dynamics AX certifications strongly preferred
· Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3 or AX 7 experience is an advantage
· Minimum of two years’ experience in ERP implementation, configuration, system design or related business experience
· Experienced with Vendor Management, Procurement, Order Management, Inventory, Replenishment and Demand Planning functions in Microsoft Dynamics AX
· Proficient with Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Word.
· Good English writing skills and verbal skills
· Excellent Japanese language verbal skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.