Dynamics CRM Technical Consultant
- Calgary, Canada
Hitachi Solutions is a core IT Company of the Hitachi Group, which employs over 330,000 people worldwide. Headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, Hitachi Solutions' reach extends to group companies in Japan and abroad, working with a worldwide network of alliance partners. Through systems integration, we strive to provide ideal solutions and products to customers in a diverse set of countries and regions including Asia, North America and Europe. Using a portfolio of management consulting, implementation, and support services, we help our clients compete with the largest global enterprises leveraging powerful, affordable, and easy to use industry solutions built on Microsoft technologies. Our vision is to help you achieve your vision through superior products, prices, and people.
**Open to candidates located in Calgary or Toronto**
- Configure the application to meet a client's requirements using Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Should have a strong understanding of CRM Online and On Prem deployments
- Extend capability of CRM through creation of new entities, forms, work flows and reports.
- Design business processes and data flows between Microsoft Dynamics CRM applications and other applications, such as back office/ERP applications.
- Perform CRM application testing of configurations and customizations.
- Develop custom plugins using C#, custom workflows, Visual Studio, and SQL Server
- Troubleshoot existing installations, debugging
- 2-3 years’ experience implementing Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Strong conceptual, analytic and problem solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, and work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Must be a team player and be able to effectively interact with staff at all levels of the firm
- MS Dynamics CRM software experience, including workflow and configuration
- Experience with Scribe or similar data integration tools
- Experience with Agile methodologies a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Motivated to work in a fast-paced environment
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.