- Manila, Philippines
We help clients transform business processes and information systems with industry solutions built on the Microsoft Cloud.
Hitachi Solutions is a global world-class technology and business consulting company that provides an ideal work environment to experienced hires as well as those starting out of the college. Hitachi is ranked as the 38th largest company in the world in the Forbes 500 operating in over 100 countries. The Hitachi Solutions division has with 14,000 employees and 9,000 Microsoft Professionals. We are the largest Microsoft Dynamics System Integrator across the world with over 1,000 Microsoft Dynamics consultants. We have consistently won the Microsoft Dynamics partner of the year award from 2010 to 2015. Our success is based on our employees who share a common commitment to innovation and creativity. We work together in a dynamic and rewarding work environment. We have an experienced leadership team, excellent technology and product expertise, and strong relationships with a broad base of customers and partners.
We continue to seek smart, talented, creative and driven individuals to join our team.
• Ability to understand, interpret prospective client business processes and requirements and document in a discovery document
• Coordinate meetings with prospective clients
• Prepare meeting material such as brochures, marketing folders
• Prepare initial draft of proposals and presentations
• Take detailed meeting minutes and notes
• Entry of customer contact information in our CRM database and creating vcards
• Updating calendar in Microsoft Outlook/ Exchange with appointments
- Attitude: Enthusiastic positive attitude, high-energy person.
- Communication: Good verbal and written communication skills, Excellent in English Language
- Internet savvy: Comfortable with browsing /researching information online
- Microsoft Office: Familiarity with Microsoft Technologies. Should be very comfortable with Outlook, Word and PowerPoint and familiar with Excel
- THIS POSITION IS AN OPPORTUNITY FOR FRESH GRADUATES ONLY
OUR COMPETITIVE EDGE
We work together in a dynamic and rewarding work environment. We have an experienced leadership team, excellent technology and product expertise, and strong relationships with a broad base of customers
We offer competitive compensation and benefits package,regular performance review, performance bonuses, and regular trainings.
What is it like working here?
We pride ourselves on being industry leaders and providing an enjoyable work environment where our people can grow personally and professionally. Hitachi is the place people can develop skills they’re excited about.
We recognize our profitability and project success comes from our team—great people doing great things. As such, we pursue profitable growth and expanded opportunities for our team.
We offer challenging and diverse work across multiple industries and reward creativity and entrepreneurial innovation.
We respect, encourage, and support each individuals needs to continually learn and grow personally and professionally. We are committed to fostering our people.
We believe that investing in our community is just as important as investing in our organization. To that extent, we fundraise, volunteer, and allocate funds to support local charities.
We listen. Every employee has something important to say that can contribute to enriching our environment.
We compensate fairly. And while employees might come for the paycheck, they stay for the people. Our people are the reason we are exceptional. This is something we never forget.