Information Systems Analyst
- Calgary, Canada
Hitachi Solutions is a core IT Company of the Hitachi Group, which employs over 330,000 people worldwide. Headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, Hitachi Solutions' reach extends to group companies in Japan and abroad, working with a worldwide network of alliance partners. Through systems integration, we strive to provide ideal solutions and products to customers in a diverse set of countries and regions including Asia, North America and Europe. Using a portfolio of management consulting, implementation, and support services, we help our clients compete with the largest global enterprises leveraging powerful, affordable, and easy to use industry solutions built on Microsoft technologies. Our vision is to help you achieve your vision through superior products, prices, and people.
As a Hitachi Solutions Information Systems team member, you will work with an exciting and diverse group of IT professional who are truly taking advantages of new approaches to building applications. You will be responsible for the implementation, management and security of complex server and hybrid cloud deployments as well as supporting a mobile workforce. The successful candidate will be a self-motivated individual, who can work under dynamic conditions and within deadlines. This role is predominantly focused on internal operational support, but may include customer facing project initiatives on an as needed basis.
- Post-secondary degree/diploma in Business, Computer Science (or a related discipline) or equivalent work experience
- Experience with administering Office 365 and Microsoft Azure services
- Server implementation and administration experience including some of the following technologies:
- Dynamics 365 for Operations (AX), Dynamics 365 (CRM), SQL Server, SharePoint, Skype for Business Server and clustered environments
- Experience with server and application virtualization using Microsoft Hyper-V or VMWare
- ·Experience working with network implementation of routers, switches and firewalls
- Experience in deploying/managing corporate workstations and building standard images
- Experience in administering/tracking patches, backups, user IDs and system security, as well as other server administration
- Experience in administering both Windows and UNIX/Linux servers
- Experience with software deployment/patch application (i.e. System Center, WSUS)
- Experience in providing end users with technical support and guidance on desktop applications
- Understanding of how to build and maintain positive client and peer relationships
- Confidence in your ability to manage tasks, issues, their priorities and interdependencies
- You will be a positive thinker with the ability to quickly learn and implement new technologies
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment and to work with a team
- Must be prepared for some domestic and international travel as required.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.