Dynamics CRM Technical Consultant
- Greenville, SC
Hitachi Solutions is a core IT Company of the Hitachi Group, which employs over 330,000 people worldwide. Headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, Hitachi Solutions' reach extends to group companies in Japan and abroad, working with a worldwide network of alliance partners. Through systems integration, we strive to provide ideal solutions and products to customers in a diverse set of countries and regions including Asia, North America and Europe. Using a portfolio of management consulting, implementation, and support services, we help our clients compete with the largest global enterprises leveraging powerful, affordable, and easy to use industry solutions built on Microsoft technologies. Our vision is to help you achieve your vision through superior products, prices, and people.
• Design and develop systems necessary to support both business and technical integration needs.
• Responsible for development efforts for software enhancements, extensions, defect corrections and integration of features in MS. Dynamics CRM.
• Use innovative problem solving and critical thinking approaches to proactively solve a broad range of business issues across technologies.
• Strong CRM industry and product knowledge
• Understanding of OO (Object Oriented) programming.
• Experience designing and implementing systems that use integration with .NET application’s API
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft technologies and OS.
• Effective communication skills.
• Excellent knowledge of SOA based architecture REST/SOAP
• Proficiency in ASP.net MVC framework and techniques
• Ability to travel domestically in the United States/Canada
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.