Dynamics CRM Solution Consultant
- Greenville, SC
Hitachi Solutions is a core IT Company of the Hitachi Group, which employs over 330,000 people worldwide. Headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, Hitachi Solutions' reach extends to group companies in Japan and abroad, working with a worldwide network of alliance partners. Through systems integration, we strive to provide ideal solutions and products to customers in a diverse set of countries and regions including Asia, North America and Europe. Using a portfolio of management consulting, implementation, and support services, we help our clients compete with the largest global enterprises leveraging powerful, affordable, and easy to use industry solutions built on Microsoft technologies. Our vision is to help you achieve your vision through superior products, prices, and people.
**Open to candidates located anywhere in the United States**
• Participate and help to drive Dynamics CRM implementations through all project phases including discovery, definition, build, test and deploy
• Serve as subject matter expert with customers and project team members t throughout all project phases, effectively contributing to the development of solutions that meets clients' needs and requirements.
• Participate in the identifying of client's sales, marketing and customer service requirements through discovery meetings
• Design and lead the design process in key modules and work in partnership with the Development Team, to create, define specifications for and implement customizations for any custom code or data migration requirements using SQL Server Reporting Services
• Conduct end-user training and create and maintain knowledge transfer documentation
• Develop and continue to refine CRM implementation standards and tools
• Present tailored demonstrations of the technology solution
• Strong CRM industry and product knowledge
• 3 to 5 years (or 3+ projects) implementing CRM applications such as Microsoft CRM, Salesforce, Saleslogix, Onyx, etc. (4+ years of experience, or 5+ projects for a Senior CRM Consultant)
• Familiarity with relational database concepts
• Excellent presentation, communication, leadership and client development skills to effectively present information to C-level management, public groups and/or board of directors
• Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills, attention to quality, self-motivation and a strong desire to succeed
• Ability to travel domestically and internationally as required
• Microsoft CRM Application certification a plus
• Microsoft SharePoint and Business Intelligence experience a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.