VP of Franchise Development
- Ohio Pike, Cincinnati, OH, USA
HireArk is an affordable executive/ management search firm that has reinvented the industry
- 1 year guarantee
- Affordable monthly plan
- More Candidate friendly
The role includes Franchise Development of the United States and International. Key contributor and driver of global strategic growth initiatives.
This role has critical impact to overall company revenue and profitability.
- Manage overall franchise sales process, set appropriate metrics for development team management, meeting and exceeding quarterly and annual quota targets
- Drive single unit sales, multi-unit sales and development plans to ensure company goals are met
- Nurture relationships with existing franchisees and support their expansion plans
- Develop and manage the company’s strategies and tactics relating to development market planning, franchisee development planning, creation of development programs and incentives, and provide input on Franchise Disclosure Document
- Oversee content development and manage all Discovery Day presentation formats for the assigned regions
- Work with marketing team and outside agencies to implement effective lead generation marketing; track performance and adjust plans accordingly
- Participate as an active member of the corporate leadership team, providing guidance on corporate strategic direction and overall business growth.
- Other projects and responsibilities as assigned.
- Undergraduate plus degree with 10+ years of franchising experience preferred
- Excellent communication (written and oral), organization and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated experience in Franchise Sales
- Proven ability to represent a franchise brand with the utmost level of professionalism and integrity
- Must be an experienced organizational leader, demonstrating great leadership, sales, presentation and professional communications skills
- Prior experience understanding and relating to numerous Franchise Partners with diverse cultural and ethnic backgrounds
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.