- 19 Railroad Place, Suite 301, Saratoga Springs, NY, United States
Higher Logic is an industry leader in cloud-based engagement platforms. Our data-driven approach gives organizations an expanded suite of engagement capabilities, including online communities and marketing automation. From the initial web visit to renewal and ongoing engagement, we help you track and manage interactions along each stage of the digital customer experience.
Organizations worldwide use Higher Logic to bring people all together, by giving their community a home where they can interact, share ideas, answer questions, and stay connected. Everything we do - the tools and features in our software, our services, partnerships, best practices - drives our ultimate goal of making your organization successful.
Are you a passionate QA professional looking to define best practice methodologies? The QA Analyst works with multiple stakeholders in an agile-scrum software development environment to improve the quality of software we design and deliver to customers. The person we are looking for is a hands-on tester who thrives in a fast-paced, continuous delivery environment.
- Perform functional, regression, integration and usability testing.
- Develop, document, and maintain test cases and scenarios.
- Create and communicate defects.
- Establish the methodologies and strategies to achieve test coverage.
- Participate in scrum ceremonies (sprint planning, daily standup, retrospective meetings, etc.).
- Collaborate with the product owners and development team to identify test requirements as necessary.
- Collaborate with the development team to troubleshoot issues in supported environments.
- Work with automated testing team to ensure regression tests are automated to achieve full test coverage.
- BS in Computer Science / MIS, or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of relevant software QA experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge of QA testing methodologies and the testing life cycle.
- Familiarity with software development tools.
- Experience working in an Agile-Scrum development process.
- Strong attention to detail for all facets of work.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.