Head of Account Management
- 1919 North Lynn Street, Arlington, VA, United States
Higher Logic is an industry leader in cloud-based engagement platforms. Our data-driven approach gives organizations an expanded suite of engagement capabilities, including online communities and marketing automation. From the initial web visit to renewal and ongoing engagement, we help you track and manage interactions along each stage of the digital customer experience.
Organizations worldwide use Higher Logic to bring people all together, by giving their community a home where they can interact, share ideas, answer questions, and stay connected. Everything we do - the tools and features in our software, our services, partnerships, best practices - drives our ultimate goal of making your organization successful.
Reporting to the Vice President of Sales, this exciting role will be responsible for leading Higher Logic’s Account Management team and focused on growing ARR across the existing base of more than 3,000 customers. Revenue expansion within the existing customer base is a core strategic priority for Higher Logic and the successful candidate will partner closely with Customer Success, Product and Marketing to ensure that this significant growth potential is realized. The Head of Account Management will be a dynamic and strategic leader with relevant experience of managing customer facing sales teams in a high growth, fast-paced SaaS environment. The successful candidate will demonstrate exceptional leadership and coaching skills and a consistent track record of meeting sales targets.
- Lead a team of 7+ Account Managers who are responsible for accelerating upsell within named accounts.
- Prioritize whitespace opportunities across Higher Logic’s customer base and engage strategically with key customer segments.
- Engage in customer conversations at all levels and represent a leadership voice for Higher Logic.
- Meet and exceed annual targets.
- Continuously reinforce Higher Logic’s sales process and methodologies and contribute to on-going improvements.
- Ensure a sales-driven approach is fostered across the account management team to achieve monthly and quarterly targets.
- Utilize existing performance analytics and introduce new ones to ensure that sales productivity is optimized.
- Ensure strong maintenance of all Salesforce records and data.
- Provide daily coaching and mentoring to team members with a sharp focus on professional development.
- Partner closely with Customer Success to enable a seamless customer experience.
- Focus on the strategic adoption of Higher Logic technology to grow share of customer wallet.
- Develop a deep understanding of Higher Logic’s customers and market, providing continuous feedback to Product leadership as it relates to evolving customer needs.
- Deliver monthly and quarterly pipeline forecasts and updates.
- Partner with Marketing to develop new campaign ideas to increase share of client wallet.
- Participate as a senior leader of the sales leadership team proactively contributing to department-wide strategy and management.
- Bachelor’s degree minimum requirement.
- 10+ years of professional sales experience; SaaS background preferred.
- 5+ years of leadership experience managing team sizes of 8 to 30 Account Managers.
- Demonstrates strong experience and understanding of subscription-based revenue models and sales motions.
- Clear track record of success in a high-growth and fast-paced sales environment.
- Proven ability to accelerate ARR growth across an installed customer base.
- Experience developing and implementing core sales processes and methodologies to improve sales productivity.
- Demonstrates strong coaching skills with a track record of team development.
- Ability to contribute strategically but also manage day-to-day operations at a tactical level.
- Exercises sound business judgement with a clear ability to use data and analytics in decision-making.
- Strong communicator to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Comfortable and adept at managing through change and dealing with ambiguity.
- Effective business partner both within the sales organization and cross-functionally.
- Demonstrates superior leadership and management skills.
- Clearly aligned to Higher Logic’s organizational values and culture.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.