- 15575 Los Gatos Blvd, Los Gatos, CA 95032, USA
HighWire's mission is to extend the reach, impact, and exchange of scholarly ideas through innovative technology, exceptional service, and community engagement. Used by millions of scholarly researchers worldwide, with 1700 scholarly journals and thousands of scholarly books, HighWire provides powerful technology solutions to influential societies, university presses and independent publishers who produce high-impact journals, books, and other scholarly publications.
You will have the opportunity to work hand-in-hand with the world's best-known publishers, researchers and industry thought leaders. Together you will help shape the future of technology solutions for the scholarly community. You will enjoy a flexible, collaborative and a stimulating work environment that will keep you engaged. It will be an unbeatable experience.
If you are interested in starting a progressive and gratifying career with a growth company that is charting new territory, then HighWire is the place for you!
HighWire Press has built and is building a platform for creating publishing websites using Drupal, Angular.js and other front-end technologies.
We don't build run of the mill web sites or brochure-ware. We have created a platform that is hosting thousands of sites for presenting critical scholarly material from the world's leading scientific and technical publishers. We work with content that matters.
If you are a Drupal developer proficient in building high performance architectures and scalable high availability systems we'd like to talk with you about joining our team. We are pushing the bounds of front-end development and Drupal. We have created some of the largest Drupal sites in existence today, a dev-ops platform to host them and we're just getting started.
- BA or equivalent work experience required.
- 3+ years of Drupal experience building web sites using built-in and contributed modules including production development of public websites.
- PHP development experience.
- Deep background developing high performance, high availability sites leveraging load balancers, CDN, caching tools, dev-ops tools and front-end optimization techniques.
- Knowledge of browser side web markup and scripting languages including: jQuery, Ajax, XHTML, CSS.
- Understanding of dynamic or active web content and the use of XML based technologies including XSLT.
HighWire offers an outstanding total compensation package including excellent health and wellness benefits and a flexible and dynamic work environment.
HighWire is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome candidates from diverse backgrounds.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.