Front Desk Assistant - Endodontic Associates - Greystone
- 120 Doug Baker Blvd, Birmingham, AL 35242, USA
Endodontic Associates in the Greystone area of Hoover, AL is searching for a Front Desk Assistant who will have the most important role in the office; The face and smile of our practice. The right individual will have the support of a highly skilled, trained office staff to guarantee a successful transition into this role. As a Front Desk Assistant, you will be able to focus your time on providing the very best patient attention in a compassionate and loving environment.
Our practice is one of the most advanced clinics in the U.S. and is experiencing tremendous growth. We are committed to providing the most modern, clinically proven scientific approaches to endodontic therapy and pain management to our patients in a caring environment. We treat all cases through state-of-the-art operating microscopes utilizing digital technology and CBCT.
You’ll enjoy access to top-notch training from our management team, the ability to work in an established practice that believes culture is crucial to developing the right team to provide the ultimate level of care to our patient family.
- Greeting patients with a smile as they arrive for their appointment
- Scheduling procedures for clinical visits
- Answering calls promptly with love for our patients
- Dependable with an organized mindset
- Must enjoy interacting with patients and working in a team environment
- Focused on details and the ability to work independently
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, requirements or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ideally 1+ years of customer focused experience
- 1+ years of receptionist experience is highly desired
- BCBS Primary Health
- Secondary Medical Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Accident Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Childcare Assistance Program
- Paid time off
Due to the volume of resumes we receive; we ask to only apply once per open requisition. We promise, no matter if you have the right experience or not, we will reply and not leave you pondering whether or not your resume slipped into an Abyss.