- 120 18th St S, Birmingham, AL 35233, USA
As a licensed Endodontist with HighFive Dental and Brookwood Endodontics you have 100% clinical autonomy and can focus entirely on providing quality patient care. With the support of a highly skilled, trained office staff and the operational and administrative aspects of the practice handled by our expert business team, you will be able to focus your time on providing the very best endodontic care in a compassionate and loving environment.
Our practice is one of the most advanced clinics in the U.S. and is experiencing tremendous growth. We are committed to providing the most modern, clinically proven scientific approaches to endodontic therapy and pain management to our patients in a caring environment. We treat all cases through state-of-the-art operating microscopes utilizing digital technology and CBCT.
You’ll enjoy access to mentors, free continuing education, and leadership training through Doctor Development Programs, as well as the opportunity to own your own practice through the Practice Ownership Program. We are driven by the spirit of family and team dynamics, our philosophy is “the patient comes first”.
- Assume quality of care for patients with endodontic problems while adhering to the highest standard of dental practice ethics and professionalism.
- Examine, diagnose, and treat diseases of dental pulps and periapical tissues of teeth.
- Evaluate findings and prescribe methods of treatment to prevent loss of teeth and to restore teeth to function.
- Possible travel to multiple offices in a region performing specialized clinical treatments.
- Maintain affiliation with professional groups, dental associations and dental societies to represent our practice to the local community.
Minimum Education and Experience:
- Must have DDS or DMD from an accredited school.
- Must have successfully completed an advanced education program in endodontics accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation of the ADA.
- Must be licensed to practice in the respective state.