Senior Accountant - HighFive Dental
- 120 18th St S, Birmingham, AL 35233, USA
We are HighFive:
With the expertise of revolutionizing dental care, HighFive Dental powers the operational efficiencies so our doctors can focus on what matters most; patient care. HighFive Dental is a collaboration of sophisticated healthcare, financial and recruiting professionals with 70+ years of combined industry experience.
Our philosophy is to leverage our technology powered by best practices and corporate backend procedures allowing our dentists to have greater flexibility to engage and provide quality dental care to patients.
HighFive Dental is growing and hiring the right talent for our corporate team. We currently are sourcing applicants for a Senior Accountant who will provide a level of professionalism through their ability to manage and perform a wide range of accounting and financial functions while working closely with our CFO and Controller. This individual will have responsibilities including but not limited to assisting with monthly and year-end financial reporting, financial analysis, preparation of reconciliations for the balance sheet and income statement (including fixed assets, intangibles, prepaid assets, etc.), recording transactions within internal accounting software, management of centralized financial/accounting processes for multiple practice locations, and performance of due diligence related to potential acquisitions.
- Four-year degree from an accredited university or college
- CPA required
- 2+ years of public accounting experience
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel including all major Microsoft Office products.
- Aspirations to grow into a Controller or CFO role in the future.
- Experience with of mergers and acquisitions in a healthcare setting is desire.
- Great multi-tasking skills
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- A resilient sense of urgency
- Highly organized with the drive to make an overall positive impact with our team
- Contribute to our existing culture.
- Computer skills that would make the smartest of geeks jealous.
- Punctual and willing to make a commitment to our team while possessing the ability to work independently.
- Willing to learn and be a part of something exciting
- Understanding of QuickBooks or other accounting software solutions is a plus.
- The willingness to offer 110% dedication to the accounting functions of the organization.
- Desire to working in an entrepreneurial environment
- Open to learning new processes and not accepting defeat.
- Experience creating new processes to improve financial efficiency
- Fundamental knowledge of GAAP.
- BCBS Primary Health
- Secondary Medical Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Accident Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Childcare Assistance Program
- Paid the off
Due to the volume of resumes we receive; we ask to only apply once per open requisition. We promise, no matter if you have the right experience or not, we will reply and not leave you pondering whether or not your resume slipped into an Abyss.