Front Desk Assistant - Brookwood Endodontics
- 1771 Independence Ct, Vestavia Hills, AL 35216, USA
Brookwood Endodontics is one of the most advanced clinics in the U.S. and is experiencing tremendous growth. We are committed to providing the most modern, clinically proven scientific approaches to endodontic therapy and pain management to our patients in a caring environment. We treat all cases through state-of-the-art operating microscopes utilizing digital technology and CBCT.
Brookwood Endodontics is searching for a Front Desk Assistant who will have one of the most important roles in the office; The face and smile of our practice. The right individual will have the support of a highly skilled, trained office staff to guarantee a successful transition into this role. As a Front Desk Assistant, you will be able to focus your time on providing the very best patient attention in a compassionate and loving environment.
You’ll enjoy access to top-notch training from our management team, the ability to work in an established practice that believes culture is crucial to developing the right team to provide the ultimate level of care to our patient family.
· Greeting patients with a smile as the arrive for their appointment
· Scheduling procedures for clinical visits
· Answering calls promptly with love for our patients
· Dependable with an organized mindset
· Must enjoy interacting with patients and working in a team environment
· Focused on details and the ability to work independently
· The ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Minimum Education and Experience:
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Ideally 1+ years of customer focused experience
· 1+ years of receptionist experience is highly desired
· Health Insurance
· Dental Insurance
· Short and Long term coverage