Medior Product Designer (UX/UI)
- Tag: DESIGN
Hiflylabs is a Budapest-based company. We have 180+ employees at this moment and we are constantly thriving. Our application development team and business intelligence experts work to provide effective solutions to business problems.
Our professional team has proved its expertise through 10 years of experience, participating in multiple Business Intelligence projects - both Hungarian and international - in various industries, such as the financial, telecommunication and energy sectors.
We deliver a wide portfolio of innovative business solutions that include Data Warehouses, Business Intelligence, Data Analytics. In the last few years we have acquired a high level of competence in Application Development.
Our Application Development team works on web and mobile projects, the main technologies used are Kotlin and Swift, Angular, React, NodeJS, .NET, Java Spring Boot.
Hiflylabs is committed to innovation, and encourages the realization of innovative initiatives in the form of independent startups.
Get an insight on how we work and check out our Website, LinkedIn page and YouTube channel!
- Creating pixel-perfect and consistent user interfaces
- Representing UX aspects during the process of designing and developing applications
- Gathering and understanding business objectives and user needs
- Participating in the organization and coordination of workshops
- User testing, interviewing and insight gathering, persona creation
- Designing user journeys, identifying pain points
- Identifying touchpoints, risks and opportunities
- Wireframing and prototyping, detailed unfolding of user flow
- Collaborating with developers and other designers
- Designing illustrations and animations for digital platforms
- Preparing ppt designs for proposals
- Minimum 2 years Product design or UX/UI design experience
- Practical knowledge of design thinking methodology
- Proficiency in written and spoken English at an active, negotiation level
- User-centred mindset
- Understanding and high level of project insight
- Thorough knowledge of Figma, fluent in its use
- Meticulous attention to details and a sophisticated aesthetic sense
- Constructive approach
- A team player who wants to learn and grow professionally
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge of industry trends, innovative technologies, buzzwords
NICE TO HAVE
- AI, 3D, AR, VR, Figjam, Miro design experience
- Experience in branding
- Experience in financial and healthcare sectors
- Diverse projects: In each assignment there is always something new either on the technical or on the business side that helps you grow.
- Cutting edge technology: You will work with many of the most up-to-date technologies and tools.
- Strong and motivating team: We stress the importance of working together in tight-knit, cohesive teams in which members help each other to reach the common goal.
- Work-life balance: We help you to feel good individually as well, and coordinate work so as it should align with your leisure activities.
- Professional development: There are team gatherings on a regular schedule where colleagues can share their knowledge, and have deep technical discussions.
- Focus on company culture: In addition to our business and professional achievements we are proud of the social bonding in the company, which is based on mutual respect and helping one another.
- Personal mentoring: You will have your own mentor (just like everybody at Hiflylabs) who you can turn to with professional issues as well as with personal ones.