Business Analyst - Appic
- Tag: BUSINESS ANALYSIS
Hiflylabs is a Budapest-based company. We have 170+ employees at this moment and we are constantly thriving. Our application development team and business intelligence experts work to provide effective solutions to business problems.
Our professional team has proved its expertise through 10 years of experience, participating in multiple Business Intelligence projects - both Hungarian and international - in various industries, such as the financial, telecommunication and energy sectors.
We deliver a wide portfolio of innovative business solutions that include Data Warehouses, Business Intelligence, Data Analytics. In the last few years, we have acquired a high level of competence in Application Development.
Our Digital Product Development team specializes in application development, works mostly on web and mobile projects. The core technologies used are Angular, Node.js, .NET, Java, Swift and Kotlin.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Business Analyst tasks regarding to digital products and web and mobile application projects
- Work with the customers and delivery team to fully understand the business requirements
- Identify and Analyze system technical requirements together with different stakeholders
- Analyse and Translate the requirements into user stories, technical specifications, and other artifacts as required by the project methodology
- Prepare test cases and strategies for unit testing, system, integration testing and for other testing methods
- Coordinate project activities, define priorities to ensure timely completion
- Present the implemented product functions and features to customers, users other stakeholders
- Plan and prioritise the tasks of project teams and their members
- Support development and testing processes
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO APPLY TO THIS ROLE?
- Experience in the development of digital channels
- 5+ years of relevant experience in development projects
- Strong IT background
- Proficient level of English
- Precise copywriting and text editing skills
- Interest in software development and solving IT problems
- Customer-oriented attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexibility and proactivity
- Good organisational skills
- Supportive attitude
WHAT IS GOOD TO HAVE?
- Domain knowledge in some area of the IT market, with priority in.: banking, finance, telecommunication
- University or college degree in economics, technical, or IT-related field
- Advanced technologies - While immersing yourself in mind-blowing projects and tasks, you’ll discover cutting-edge tools & technologies.
- Empowerment - Trust is a cornerstone of our culture. We'll hold your hand if you need it, but give you space if you’d like to push your limits. Don't lose sight of the goal, the rest is up to you.
- Flexible ways of working – We love our location on Bartók Béla Road which is not only an office but also a community space. However, we respect our people to do their work when and how it works best.
- Balanced life - We love what we do and aim to work together with others who do their work with love. At the same time, we highly value fresh minds, for which we think a healthy work/life balance is essential! Forget about pointless meetings and unnecessary administration.
- Mentoring from your first day – Continuous support is not just a set of fancy words we throw around here; your mentor follows you throughout your career path.
- Learning & Development opportunities - If you want to keep learning and improving, we are on to a great track! We look forward to helping you unlock your potential.
- Supportive corporate culture - In addition to our professional success, we are proud of the social cohesion that is based on comradery, mutual support, and respect and is constantly nurtured in the company.
- Lots of fun – The Hiflylabs’ community is made up of more than 180+ open-minded people from different backgrounds but with shared values. We have a lot of fun together, we’ve already booked your place for the next wine tasting, FIFA & foosball tournament.