- Tag: DEVOPS
Hiflylabs is a Budapest-based company. We have 170+ employees at this moment and we are constantly thriving. Our application development team and business intelligence experts work to provide effective solutions to business problems.
Our professional team has proved its expertise through 10 years of experience, participating in multiple Business Intelligence projects - both Hungarian and international - in various industries, such as the financial, telecommunication and energy sectors.
We deliver a wide portfolio of innovative business solutions that include Data Warehouses, Business Intelligence, Data Analytics. In the last few years we have acquired a high level of competence in Application Development. And besides this, we are on the way to build a Support & Maintenance Team, whose members can deliver on a portfolio of projects, internally and externally.
Hiflylabs is committed to innovation, and encourages the realization of innovative initiatives in the form of independent startups.
- Building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure
- Understanding the needs of stakeholders and conveying this to developers
- Working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes
- Testing and examining code written by others, analyzing results
- Ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats
- Identifying technical problems and implement software updates and develop ‘fixes’
- Working with software developers and software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended
- Configuration and integration of the environment of microservices
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a DevOps Engineer or similar software engineering role
- English language proficiency in speaking and writing
- Attention to technical details and operations processes
- Proficient at technical analysis and troubleshooting, proactive in finding solutions
- Team player with a positive, friendly, and customer-focused attitude
- Eager to learn and improve
- Agile Methodology knowledge
- Experience with Chef / Puppet / Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins, and Git
Nice to have
- Cloud technology knowledge (Azure, GCP, AWS)
- Experience with some of these technologies: ITIL V3, Linux / Unix / AIX and virtualization, NGINX, Apache, Tomcat, MySQL / MariaDB, Terraform, Helm, Grafana, ELK stack
- Working experience with large corporations as a software developer
- Diverse projects: In each assignment there is always something new either on the technical or on the business side that helps you grow.
- Cutting edge technology: You will work with many of the most up-to-date technologies and tools.
- Strong and motivating team: We stress the importance of working together in tight-knit, cohesive teams in which members help each other to reach the common goal.
- Work-life balance: We help you to feel good individually as well, and coordinate work so it aligns with your leisure activities.
- Professional development: There are team gatherings on a regular schedule where colleagues can share their knowledge, and have deep technical discussions.
- Focus on company culture: In addition to our business and professional achievements we are proud of the social bonding in the company, which is based on mutual respect and helping one another.
- Personal mentoring: You will have your own mentor (just like everybody at Hiflylabs) who you can turn to with professional issues as well as with personal ones.