Senior Financial Specialist
- Tag: FINANCE
Hiflylabs is a Budapest-based company. We have 170+ employees at this moment and we are constantly thriving. Our application development team and business intelligence experts work to provide effective solutions to business problems.
Our professional team has proved its expertise through 10 years of experience, participating in multiple Business Intelligence projects - both Hungarian and international - in various industries, such as the financial, telecommunication and energy sectors.
We deliver a wide portfolio of innovative business solutions that include Data Warehouses, Business Intelligence, Data Analytics and Application Development.
Hiflylabs is committed to innovation, and encourages the realization of innovative initiatives in the form of independent startups.
What will you do?
- Be part of the Finance team of 5 people dealing with financial administration
- Take part in the improvement and the automation of the daily administration processes
- Contribute to the timely and accurate preparation of the financial statements and management reports
- Keep close contact with the members of the middle management, external accounting and payroll, banks, lawyers
- Be the substitute of the finance manager
- Contribute to keep financial records up-to-date
- Oversee and manage the payable and receivable accounts
- Contribute to the administration of the human resources
- Manage tender administration
- Deliver ad hoc tasks
What do you need to apply for this job?
- Higher degree in Finance
- Minimum 5 years of relevant professional experience
- Relevant experience using databases, data models, spreadsheets
- Affinity and interest in making data analysis on large datasets and automated queries
- Ability to work independently and also on a team
- Great communication and problem-solving skills
- Open-minded and can-do attitude
What could be an advantage?
- Working experience as part of a small or medium-sized company
- Basic SQL knowledge
- Familiarity with controlling systems or relevant experience in the field of controlling
- Understanding of ERP systems
- Full empowerment – Trust is a cornerstone of our culture. Don’t lose sight of the goal, the rest is up to you.
- Flexible ways of working – We love our location on Bartók Béla Street which is not only an office but also a community space. However, we respect our people to do their work when and how they work best.
- Balanced life – We love what we do and aim to work together with others who do their work with love. At the same time, we highly value fresh minds, for which we think a healthy work/life balance is essential! Forget about pointless meetings and unnecessary administration.
- Mentoring from your first day – Continuous support is not just a set of fancy words we throw around here; your mentor follows you throughout your career path.
- Learning & Development opportunities – If you value the possibility of self-development and conference attendance, we are on to a great start! We look forward to helping you unlock your potential.
- Supportive corporate culture – In addition to our professional success, we are proud of the social cohesion that is based on mutual support and respect and is constantly nurtured in the company.
- Lots of fun – The Hiflylabs’ community is made up of more than 150 open-minded people from different backgrounds but with shared values. We have a lot of fun together, we’ve already booked your place for the next wine tasting, FIFA & foosball tournament.