Landscape Construction Foreman
- 3940 Scioto Darby Creek Rd, Hilliard, OH 43026, USA
Hidden Creek Landscaping Inc. was founded in 1998 and has maintained growth each year of business while continuing to provide top quality landscape and award-winning design / build services in the Columbus, OH area. Due to dedication and innovative ideas in landscape design, our company has been able to delicately balance company growth and personal relationships with our clients and team. We are known for our customer-oriented approach to addressing a lifestyle relating to outdoor environments. With our educated staff and continued growth and devotion, we will continue to achieve success.
Hidden Creek Landscaping needs a driven Landscape Construction Foreman with experience installing and managing high-end hardscape construction projects. Our team works on custom designs so there is never the same project twice. This position is year-round and leads a team installing landscape projects in both residential and commercial.
Specific Job Responsibilities
- Supervising, training, and hands-on work required with a 2-3-member team to ensure safety, quality, and efficiency on each project
- Operation of a variety of landscape construction equipment such as: Skid Loader, Small Track Machine, Partner Saw/Grinder, Compactor, Laser Level, Compact Mini-Excavator
- Installation of patios, outdoor kitchens, fireplaces, and retaining walls using Bluestone, Travertine, and other natural stone as well as clay and concrete pavers.
- Coordinating with Project Manager to determine scope of work, equipment/material needs, project budget, and layout of the installation
- Coordinating with Mechanic to maintain equipment, trucks, and trailers
- Daily use of mobile job tracking software to input hours and materials used
- Installation and supervisor experience in Landscape Construction/Hardscape
- Ability to read and interpret construction drawings/plans (blueprints)
- Have worked with natural stone and concrete material to create patios, walls, and outdoor kitchen areas
- Valid driver's license and able to drive under company insurance required
- No tobacco use company
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Health and Dental Insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Paid continuing education classes