Financial Systems & Process Project Manager
- 11445 Compaq Center W Dr, Houston, TX 77070, USA
Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 120 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Drives the implementation of best in class financial systems providing relevant, timely, and accurate financial information for financial planning, decision-making, control and risk management, and internal and external performance measurement. Works with Finance and Information Technology to design, construct, and implement financial and business processes and systems requirements globally such as a new reporting system. Develops design requirements for implementing new systems. Determines type of functionality needed in a new system (e.g., designating the business required documents in implementing a new reimbursement policy). Implements processes and tools that support efficiency initiatives.
- Independently leads projects teams to design and implementation of a system solution.
- Troubleshoots independently, quickly finding the root cause of the most complex issues and resolving them.
- Runs major cross-functional projects of one year duration supported by teams of 20 or more members and oversees several work-streams.
- Partners with internal customers to deliver reports and resolve the most complex issues.
- Uses in-depth knowledge and research to generate and implement innovative new ideas that will be integral in driving future success for the company across the globe.
- Solves problems independently and articulates complex issues across functions and businesses, collaborating with other individuals contributors, sometimes outside of the job family, to bring about solutions.
- Identifies, implements, and leads process improvement.
- Mentors and trains lower level employees.
- Represents Global Business Systems (GBS) across functions.
Education and Experience Required:
- First level university degree with a focus in finance or computer science; advanced degree strongly preferred.
- 10+ years of experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Expert and in-depth understanding of financial systems and processes in several areas.
- Superior oral and written communication skills for interacting with stakeholders and management.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Expert analytical skills and the ability to synthesize change quickly using advanced subject and process knowledge.
- Superior understanding of accounting principals.
- Excellent project management skills for running large, highly complex projects.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize
- Ability to generate original ideas and to bring about their implementation.
- Strong understanding of the company's businesses and priorities.
- Ability to determine impact of process implementations to the larger business.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.
The EEO is the Law poster is available at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.