Service Manager (Maintenance)
- Warrenton, VA, USA
OUR MISSION & VALUES:
CREATING STRONG COMMUNITY THROUGH EXCEPTIONAL EXPERIENCES
Excellence, service, a resident-first approach, and an ownership mentality. These are the bedrock values that influence every Hercules Living interaction, no matter how large or small. The dedicated professionals at Hercules Living are trained to ensure all residents receive the same extraordinary service, every time – no matter the type of community. We understand that little things can make a big difference to our residents’ comfort, happiness, and peace of mind. That’s why we make sure each apartment and community is always clean, comfortable, and well maintained. At Hercules Living, we partner with residents to transform apartments into homes, and complexes into communities.
The Service Manager reports directly to the Property Manager. In coordination with the Property Manager he/she insures the physical operation and proper appearance of the community, both interior and exterior. The Service Manager must be CFC certified.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF A SERVICE MANAGER
- Maintain the exterior appearance of the building, hallways, laundry rooms, clubhouse and grounds to be pleasing to the eye of prospective and present residents.
- Prepare vacancies for occupancy on a schedule coordinated with the Property Manager.
- Return all service requests to the Property Manager upon completion. Leave a copy of the service request with the resident, stating what repairs were made.
- Order and purchase necessary materials to perform duties within budget and notify the Property Manager of any variance.
- Ensure maintenance department is operating in accordance with company operating standards.
- Oversee maintenance staff and train as appropriate.
*Must have strong HVAC, appliances and drywall experience!
- Use various hand tools and test equipment. These items may vary in weight from a few ounces to 40 pounds.
- As part of the daily maintenance routine, you may be required to move appliances from one apartment to another apartment .
- Be involved in repairs to the building structure.
- You will be required to perform certain resident service functions or make upgrades to apartments.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to direct and motivate staff.
- Good customer service skills.
- HVAC Certification
- Bi-lingual (Spanish) a plus.
An exceptional benefits package which includes;
- Paid holidays
- Vacation/Personal Leave
- Life insurance
- Long term disability
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- and more...</ul>
*Potential for Incentives and Bonuses
*Great opportunity with a growing organization.