Jaguar Land Rover Sales Consultant
- Duluth, GA
Hennessy Automobile Companies represents eleven brands in ten locations in Metro Atlanta. Since opening our doors in 1964, we have worked diligently to create an optimal work environment for all of our employees. Our facilities are top-notch and we strive to provide state of the art technology to all of our employees.
Hennessy Jaguar Land Rover is looking for a sales consultant to add to the team at our Gwinnett location.
Summary: Sells automobiles by understanding and demonstrating characteristics, capabilities, and features; developing and qualifying buyers; closing sales.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understands automobiles by studying characteristics, capabilities, and features; comparing and contrasting competitive models; inspecting automobiles
- Develops buyers by maintaining rapport with previous customers; suggesting trade-ins; meeting prospects at community activities; greeting drop-ins; responding to inquiries; recommending sales campaigns and promotions
- Qualifies buyers by understanding buyers' requirements and interests; matching requirements and interests to various models; building rapport
- Demonstrates automobiles by explaining characteristics, capabilities, and features; taking drives; explaining warranties and services
- Closes sales by overcoming objections; asking for sales; negotiating price; completing sales or purchase contracts; explaining provisions; explaining and offering warranties, services, and financing; collects payment; delivers automobile
- Provides information to sales management by completing reports
- Updates job and product knowledge as required by Hennessy
- Communicates professionally and provides updates on customer interests and inquires.
- All other duties assigned.
- Previous dealership sales experience is required
- Must possess a valid (Class C) Georgia driver’s license and an acceptable driving record at all times.
- Must possess EXCELLENT interpersonal skills.
- Must stay current with the various trainings or certifications.
- Must maintain clean cut professional appearance and demeanor.
Education and/or Experience:
- High school graduate preferred.
- Minimum of two years in car sales preferred.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.