Office Manager - Mazda Buick GMC
- Morrow, GA
For 53 years, Hennessy Automobile Companies has maintained the most respected and trusted name in the Georgia automotive market. Known above all others for it's commitment to integrity, excellence, and our reputation for putting customers first in all decision processes, we plan on being a dominant force for another 53 years to come.
- Assist with financial institutions with floor plan audits
- Reconcile monthly wholesale/floor plan statements by verifying inventory and interest charges.
- Submit payments daily to financial institutions for sold units based on dealer agreement.
- Help controller prepare dealer for year end financial audits.
- Assess office staff on performance ability.
- Reconcile daily cash receipts.
- Post monthly journal entries and reconcile bank statements.
- Produce and monitor expense reports.
- Other various administrative duties as assigned.
- 5 years of automotive dealership accounting experience is required
- Valid GA Driver's License with a clean MVR
- High school diploma or GED required; some post high school education or training preferred
- Working knowledge of Reynolds & Reynolds DMS
- Excellent communication, customer service, and problem solving skills, including the ability to maintain composure under stress
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Helpful attitude and friendly demeanor
- Highly professional and dependable
- Strong computer and internet skills, including Microsoft Office suite
- Strong organization skills, able to multi-task, and can manage time to meet frequently changing deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Working knowledge of the industry
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.