Porter - Lexus
- Chamblee, GA
For 53 years, Hennessy Automobile Companies has maintained the most respected and trusted name in the Georgia automotive market. Known above all others for it's commitment to integrity, excellence, and our reputation for putting customers first in all decision processes, we plan on being a dominant force for another 53 years to come.
Summary: To facilitate smooth transition for sales consultants from one client vehicle to the next; park and retrieve sales clients' cars and deliver them to the sales consultant for final delivery.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Retrieves cars for sales consultants
- Parks cars in designated areas
- Keeps sales ready line organized
- Maintains strict adherence to dealership policy on client vehicle care and operation
- Assists with housekeeping on the sales floor keeping it clean and clear of debris
- Updates job and product knowledge as required by Hennessy.
- All other duties assigned.
- Must have a GA drivers license and maintain a clean driving record
- Must be able to work Saturdays
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer service experience is a plus
- Must be able to work outdoors and stand on your feet for extended periods of time
- Self-motivated, goal oriented, and ability to work within a fast paced environment
- Must submit to and pass a background and drug screen
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.