Entry Level Technician
- Atlanta, GA
Hennessy Automobile Companies has 11 different brands, in 10 different locations. Please specify which dealerships you are most interested in upon submitting your resume.
- Hennessy Cadillac - Duluth, GA
- Hennessy Jaguar Land Rover - Atlanta, GA
- Hennessy Jaguar Land Rover - Duluth, GA
- Hennessy Jaguar Land Rover - Alpharetta, GA
- Hennessy GMC Buick - Morrow, GA
- Hennessy Mazda - Morrow, GA
- Hennessy Lexus - Atlanta, GA
- Hennessy Lexus - Duluth, GA
- Hennessy Honda - Woodstock, GA
- Hennessy Porsche - Roswell, GA
- Hennessy Ford/Lincoln - Atlanta, GA
- Performs the procedures with the assistance of Team Leader while training toward certification.
- Examines vehicle and discusses with the Team Leader the nature and extent of damage or malfunction.
- Plans work procedure in cooperation with the Team Leader.
- Maintains strict adherence to dealership policy on client vehicle care and operation.
- Adapt and receive continued education and training for the rapidly changing technologies in the automotive industry as well as in the diagnostic arena.
- Know and adhere to the safety and environmental standards and practices for maintenance / repair facilities and maintain a safe and clean working environment.
- All other duties as assigned.
- At least 18+ years of age
- Automotive Technology Diploma, Associates Degree, or equivalent training/experience
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment and demonstrate a high sense of urgency/energy
- Valid GA's Driver's License with a clean MVR
- Have a positive, friendly attitude, along with a customer service mentality and the ability to be a team player.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.