Encore Specialist - Jaguar Land Rover
- Atlanta, GA
Hennessy Automobile Companies represents eleven brands in ten locations in Metro Atlanta. Since opening our doors in 1964, we have worked diligently to create an optimal work environment for all of our employees. Our facilities are top-notch and we strive to provide state of the art technology to all of our employees.
Hennessy Jaguar Land Rover in Buckhead is currently seeking an Encore Specialist to work closely with the Sales Department on delivering an exceptional client experience. This position will be responsible for the delivery & re-delivery of vehicles to the new owner, ensuring our clients are fully informed on functions, paperwork, warranty, and service scheduling.
- Taking time to ensure our client’s fully understand all operational features, paperwork, warranty, and service scheduling of their new Land Rover
- Acquire and maintain an excellent understanding of Land Rover products and understand competitors’ features and benefits
- Assist sales team with product presentations and test drives with perspective clients during the sales process
- Following up with each new vehicle client and scheduling an “Encore” presentation of features and benefits of their new Land Rover
- Technically savvy background
- Previous experience in the automotive or hospitality industry, wireless sales, and retail technology sales preferred but not required
- Strong communication skills and the ability to tailor product presentations based on individual needs
- Strong technical acumen and ability to master key product features for a variety of Land Rover models
- Excellent phone/email skills and etiquette
- Ability to work evenings and Saturdays
- Must have a valid driver’s license and maintain a clean driving history
- Must pass drug and background screening
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.