Body Shop Manager
- Morrow, GA
Hennessy Automobile Companies represents eleven brands in ten locations in Metro Atlanta. Since opening our doors in 1964, we have worked diligently to create an optimal work environment for all of our employees. Our facilities are top-notch and we strive to provide state of the art technology to all of our employees.
- Examine damaged vehicles and estimate repair costs
- Train, develop and motivate the Body Shop staff and monitor their performance.
- Forecast goals and objectives for the department and ensure they are met.
- Ensure that common courtesy is shown to all customers by every Body Shop employee to promote customer satisfaction.
- Maintain daily sales and production records as required by dealership management.
- Develop and monitor budgets for the department and keep dealership management informed of variances.
- Ensure that the department meets all financial goals.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with insurance adjusters at several insurance companies.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with customers to encourage repeat and referral business.
- Handle customer complaints tactfully, promptly, and with concern for the customer.
- Must be at or above regional CSI scores.
- Ensure proper repair techniques are being used.
- Ensure that all necessary shop equipment is in proper and safe working condition.
- Understand and comply with federal, state and local regulations that affect Body Shop operations, such as hazardous waste disposal, OSHA right-to-know, etc.
- Other duties may be assigned by management.
- Demonstrates behaviors consistent with the Company’s Values in all interactions with customers, co-workers and vendors.
- Previous experience in the Automotive industry required
- Previous management experience required
- Body Shop Management experience preferred
- Willing to work to market and grow customer base
- Currently has established good working relationships with insurance companies in the local market area.
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated with the ability to report daily to management
- Great attitude with high-energy personality.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Professional appearance and work ethic.
- Ability to work well in a process driven environment.
- Outstanding communication skills in both verbal and written.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid GA driver's license and a good driving record
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.