Part-Time Service Cashier
- Roswell, GA
Hennessy Automobile Companies represents eleven brands in ten locations in Metro Atlanta. Since opening our doors in 1964, we have worked diligently to create an optimal work environment for all of our employees. Our facilities are top-notch and we strive to provide state of the art technology to all of our employees.
Hennessy provides a supportive atmosphere that allows employees to grow their experience into a life-long career. With a positive attitude and dedication, the growth opportunities are endless. We are the leader in luxury vehicle sales and service in Metro Atlanta and strive to employ individuals who are committed to delivering the most enjoyable customer experience possible.
Hennessy Porsche is looking for a part-time service cashier to join our team. Job duties will include but are not limited to:
- Receive cash, checks and credit card payments from Service and Parts customers and record the amount received.
- Verify accuracy of the customer’s bill using the dealership’s computer system and closed paid tickets.
- Direct customers who have additional questions or concerns to their Service Advisor or other appropriate individual.
- Record monies received on daily settlement sheets and verifies against cash-on-hand.
- File repair orders
- Serve as a backup for the service receptionist as needed.
Must be able to work Monday- Friday from 2:00 pm to 7:00 pm, and Saturdays from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm.
Previous dealership experience is preferred
Must possess excellent customer service skills
Need to be responsible and organized, and have good communication skills
Must be willing to submit to a pre-employment drug screen, background check, and DMV screen
Punctuality is required
Must be able to multitask and perform under pressure
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.