- Chamblee, GA
Hennessy Automobile Companies represents twelve brands in ten locations in Metro Atlanta. Since opening our doors in 1964, we have worked diligently to create an optimal work environment for all of our employees. Our facilities are top-notch and we strive to provide state of the art technology to all of our employees.
Hennessy Ford Lincoln of Atlanta is looking for a file clerk/receptionist to join the team!
- Add new material to file records, and create new records as necessary.
- Assign and record or stamp identification numbers or codes in order to index materials for filing.
- Eliminate outdated or unnecessary materials, destroying them or transferring them to inactive storage according to file maintenance guidelines and/or legal requirements.
- Enter document identification codes into systems in order to determine locations of documents to be retrieved; find and retrieve information from files in response to requests from authorized
- Perform periodic inspections of materials or files in order to ensure correct placement, legibility, and proper condition.
- Place materials into storage receptacles, such as file cabinets, boxes, bins, or drawers, according to classification and identification information.
- Track materials removed from files in order to ensure that borrowed files are returned.
- Gather materials to be filed from departments and employees.
- Answer dealership group phones
- Greet and receive prospects and customers
- Direct customers to the correct department, notify the appropriate person that a customer is waiting, and introduce the customer to a salesperson
- Work cooperatively with the sales team
- Communicate with callers and visitors in a professional, friendly, and efficient manner
- Type memos, correspondence, reports, and other documents
- Assist in scheduling and confirming sales appointments
- Excellent communication skills
- Outgoing and positive demeanor
- Professional presentation
- Punctual nature and ability to handle schedule flexibility
- Hours: Tuesday-Friday 11:30 am - 8:00 pm, Saturdays 8:00 am - 6:00 pm (required)
- Clear background and driving record
- Clean drug screen
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.