- Alpharetta, GA
For 53 years, Hennessy Automobile Companies has maintained the most respected and trusted name in the Georgia automotive market. Known above all others for it's commitment to integrity, excellence, and our reputation for putting customers first in all decision processes, we plan on being a dominant force for another 53 years to come.
Hennessy Jaguar Land Rover Northpoint is looking for a service porter to join their team in Alpharetta.
Summary: To facilitate smooth transition for technicians from one client vehicle to the next; park and retrieve service clients' cars and deliver them to the technicians and return repaired vehicles to the service drive.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Retrieves cars for technicians
- Parks cars in designated areas
- Notifies Service Manager or Service Director if client is waiting
- Keeps service ready line organized
- Maintains strict adherence to dealership policy on client vehicle care and operation
- Assists techs in moving inoperable vehicles
- Alerts Service Manager or Service Director to any damage to clients' vehicles
- Assists with housekeeping on the service drive keeping it clean and clear of debris
- Updates job and product knowledge as required by Hennessy.
- All other duties assigned.
Required Schedule: Monday - Friday from 7:30 am to 6:00 pm; Every other Saturday from 8:00 am to 3:00 pm.
- Must have a GA drivers license and maintain a clean driving record
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer service experience is a plus
- Must be able to work outdoors and stand on your feet for extended periods of time
- Self-motivated, goal oriented, and ability to work within a fast paced environment
- Must submit to and pass a background and drug screen
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.