General Automotive Technician
- Morrow, GA
Hennessy Automobile Companies represents eleven brands in ten locations in Metro Atlanta. Since opening our doors in 1964, we have worked diligently to create an optimal work environment for all of our employees. Our facilities are top-notch and we strive to provide state of the art technology to all of our employees. We are always looking for team oriented people who want to become a part of our family.
Summary: Maintains service operations by communicating, inspecting and maintaining vehicles.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Keeps equipment available for use by inspecting and testing vehicles; completing preventative maintenance such as engine tune-ups, oil changes, tire rotation and changes, wheel balancing, replacing filters.
- Maintains vehicle functional condition by listening to customer complaints and review Service Advisor notes; conducting inspections; repairing engine failures; repairing mechanical and electrical systems malfunctions; replacing parts and components; repairing body damage.
- Verifies vehicle serviceability by conducting test drives; adjusting controls and systems.
- Complies with federal and state vehicle requirements by testing engine, safety, and combustion control standards.
- Maintains vehicle records by recording service and repairs in the Reynolds system.
- Keeps shop equipment in pristine condition by following operating and safety instructions at all times.
- Updates job and product knowledge as required by Hennessy or Lexus.
- Communicates professionally and provides updates on customer repairs as needed to Service Advisors and the parts department.
- All other duties assigned.
Qualifications: Must possess a valid (Class C) Georgia driver’s license and an acceptable driving record at all times. Must stay current with the various trainings or certifications including but not limited to ABS brake systems, fuel management systems, automotive electrical training and ASE certification.
Education and/or Experience: High school graduate and supplemental training or minimum of one year of experience working on high end automobiles.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.