Business Development Coordinator (BDC) - Sales
- Atlanta, GA
Hennessy Automobile Companies represents eleven brands in ten locations in Metro Atlanta. Since opening our doors in 1964, we have worked diligently to create an optimal work environment for all of our employees. Our facilities are top-notch and we strive to provide state of the art technology to all of our employees.
Summary: Responsible for setting appointments and generating leads with potential customers to support the company’s sales objectives.
Call and/or email internet customers according to a preset script or template to schedule sales appointments
Provide price quotes and answer any questions regarding the vehicle’s details and equipment
Follow up with customers who have not submitted an internet lead
Confirm daily appointments via phone call and/or email
Record various videos including, but not limited to, vehicle “walk-arounds”, credit application instructions, and customer testimonial requests
Stay current on all technology and required eLearning tests assigned by the manufacturer
Forward any customer concerns to the correct department manager
Follow up with customers after the sale
Answer inbound sales calls as needed
All other duties as assigned
- Pleasant and engaging customer service skills
- Dealership experience preferred
- Call Center experience a plus
- Strong communication skills- online and over the phone
- Must be able to work Saturdays
- Submit to and successfully complete MVR, background check, and pre-employment drug test
- Valid GA driver's license with good driving record
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.