Business Development Coordinator (BDC) - Sales
- Duluth, GA
Hennessy Automobile Companies represents eleven brands in ten locations in Metro Atlanta. Since opening our doors in 1964, we have worked diligently to create an optimal work environment for all of our employees. Our facilities are top-notch and we strive to provide state of the art technology to all of our employees.
Business Development Center Representative is responsible for lead generation activities in support of the company’s sales and service goals.
- Answer all incoming phone calls according to a proven, pre-set script, and schedule a sales appointment.
- Schedule follow-up contact if no appointment is made.
- Confirm scheduled appointments with future clients.
- Re-schedule “no-show" customer appointments.
- Follow-up with sales department to determine if the appointment was kept and what the outcome was. Schedule future contact as needed.
- Purify and update customer changes in database.
- Contact current customer base on current marketing incentives.
- Respond to customer website request (internet inquiries).
- Contact internet clients via e-mail and phone to schedule a sales appointment.
- Notify necessary departments to inform of appointments set.
- Forward any customers concerns to the correct department Manager and follow-up.
Hours: Monday-Saturday from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm with a day off during the week.
- Pleasant and engaging customer service skills
- Dealership experience preferred
- Call Center experience a plus
- Strong communication skills- online and over the phone
- Must be able to work Saturdays
- Submit to and successfully complete MVR, background check, and pre-employment drug test
- Valid GA driver's license with good driving record
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.