Digital Marketing Lead
- Department: Staffing
- Anticipated Hours per Week: 40
- Work Setup: Hybrid
Who is HelloKindred?
HelloKindred are specialists in staffing marketing, creative and technology roles, offering a range of talent solutions that can be delivered on-site, remotely or hybrid.
Our vision is to make work accessible and people’s lives better. We do this by disrupting traditional employment barriers – connecting ambitious talent to flexible opportunities with trusted brands.
Contract Length: 3-6 months with potential to extend
Our client, a professional services firm is seeking a commercial and collaborative Digital Marketing Lead to build and lead the delivery of Ireland’s digital marketing strategy. This will include collaborating with the Client's global digital team to deliver a world class client experience connecting how they deliver their communications across multiple platforms and offer support to deliver commercial growth in key focus areas.
What you will do:
- Be responsible for Ireland’s digital marketing strategy from conception through to implementation and analysis of results.
- Responsible for the end to end online customer experience and usability of - identify opportunities to optimise and improve online conversion rates.
- Work with Campaign Lead and wider team to deliver integrated digital media campaigns incorporating PPC, Display Advertising, Social Media, Email, Content marketing and more.
- Lead the planning, implementation, management and analysis of the SEO Strategy
- Manage and contribute to the creation of digital media assets and artwork for social media, advertising, presentations and website projects.
- Effectively lead the virtual digital team, channels and budget to maximise online enquiry level and ROI.
- Be responsible for the end to end online customer experience and usability of the identify opportunities to optimise and improve online conversion rates.
- Work closely with the global and territory IT team on new web projects; Define, scope and document and test business and technical requirements across the business for all changes and enhancements.
- Lead and manage the relationships with external agencies and supplier.
- Present proposals, progress reports, results and findings to stakeholders at senior management level.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing/ Business/ IT. Professional Diploma/master’s in digital marketing.
- Demonstrable experience in developing effective digital strategies that improve client experiences and supports.
- Passionate about all things digital with a wealth of experience in an innovative digital environment.
- Strong leadership and collaborative qualities.
- Excellent project management skills and proven experience of managing and delivering digital projects.
- Strong business analysis and quality assurance experience delivering best in class digital user experiences.
- Ability to work and lead a cross-functional team in a complex environment.
- Expert knowledge of working within Content Management Systems –experience of Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) is required to develop technical expertise of the team.
- Strong design skills (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe Acrobat, Flash etc). Knowledge of Premier, Edge, After Effects, HTML and CSS would be a bonus.
- Proficient in Google Analytics/Adobe Analytics.
- Strong knowledge of responsive and mobile first web design principles, with a passion for keeping up to date with the latest developments in web technology and design trends.
- Awareness of cross-browser/platform compatibility issues and client-side performance considerations.
- Good knowledge of usability standards and best practices.
- Good architectural thinking with regards to front end web development.
- Knowledge of SEO and experience of optimising websites to drive traffic and improve engagement
- Ability to understand business requirements and deliver solutions that support in delivering these objectives
- Strong people management experience with digital production and/or creative teams.
- Project management skills with ability to multi-task and prioritise workload in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly knowledgeable in technical and creative web development methodologies and quality assurance processes.
- Commercial curiosity. Genuine interest in understanding the key assurance, tax and advisory issues facing our clients and how we add value in this context.
- Must be a natural collaborator. Excellent communication, relationship-building and stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to plan, schedule and prioritise team workload, working well under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Attention to detail, eye for design and a passion for delivering high quality work.
- Open to new ideas. Always looking to drive change and improvement towards best practice.
Candidates must be legally authorized to live and work in the country the position is based in, without requiring sponsorship.
We appreciate your interest in this opportunity. Please note only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
HelloKindred is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status.